BlockStart is a six-month acceleration programme funded by the European Commission, which aims to promote blockchain adoption in retail, fintech, and ICT.
Expected call opening date
Deadline to submit applications applications
Starting of projects
Total EU Budget for the year
Average budget per project
- Each selected start-up will benefit from: Up to €20k equity-free grant; Mentoring from BlockStart and external experts; Pilot implementation with potential clients; Promotion at BlockStart and external events; Matchmaking with investors and communities.
Number of projects to be funded
- EU or H2020 associated countries
- Small and medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) 2003/361/EC*.
- Located in EU or H2020 associated countries.
- Be a technology provider or adopter able to develop or adopt solutions framed within one of the following sectors: fintech, ICT and retail.
IDConsortium is a consultancy firm founded in Seville, Spain, in 2009 with the aim of helping researchers and businesses to internationalise and showcase their R&D by joining international consortiums to pursue different lines of research, development, and innovation. The firm is an offshoot of IDAction S.L., a company with a wide range of experience in managing R&D, innovation, and investment projects. We help promote clusters and sectorial organizations reach their potential at a national and international level. With our experience and involvement in various international innovation projects, we provide strategic advice in the following areas: Industrial Biotechnology, Advanced production systems in Agriculture, Livestock and Aquaculture based on Industry 4.0., and Innovative systems while promoting an active, healthy, and sustainable aging. Visit www.idconsortium.es/ for more information.