JOB POSTING: We are looking for an Innovation Project Manager
IDConsortium is a consultancy SME with a deep experience in R&D and innovation project management. We provide several services along the R&D and innovation value chain.
The position: INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER.Responsabilities:
- Project management of several innovation projects.
- Innovation proposals writing to H2020, national and regional programs
- R&D tax deductions management
- IPR and intangible assets management consultancy services.
- Education: Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Administration, Business, Engineering)
- Work experience: 5+ years of relevant experience; work experience across organisations and/or work experience in an international organisation is a plus.
- Sound understanding of administrative processes, financial and legal matters; experience of administration in EU-funded activities is a plus
- Excellent organisational skills, including logistic aspects
- Experience in events planning, organisation and execution.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Development opportunities: Getting exposed to a multinational and disciplined work environment and contributing to a growing organisation, working in an entrepreneurial and integrated fashion with education, innovation, research centres and business partners.Starting Date: As soon as possible.To apply: Please send the curriculum vitae to email@example.com